Marketing & Sales Intern
Cerial Project Services is a leading provider of comprehensive training, consulting, and business transformation solutions. Our mission is to drive business growth and enhance competitive advantage through strategic optimization in supply chain management. We empower professionals to achieve career fulfillment and independence by equipping them with the necessary skills, knowledge, and opportunities.
We are actively engaged in projects that empower experienced professionals in Canada. Our engagement and professional development programs facilitate career growth, job opportunities, and integration within the Canadian economy. We provide a range of services, including training, certification, internship programs, career mentoring, and the implementation of cutting-edge tools and technologies. By tailoring our solutions to address specific industry needs, small businesses, and entrepreneurial projects, we ensure our clients receive the resources they need to succeed.
Marketing & Sales Intern
Cerial Project Services is seeking a driven and talented Marketing & Sales Intern to join our remote team. As a leading provider of training, consulting, and business transformation solutions, we are committed to driving revenue growth and supporting professionals in their career journeys. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in marketing and sales while working on impactful projects that empower professionals in Canada.
The Marketing & Sales Intern will play a crucial role in supporting our marketing and sales efforts, including lead generation and customer acquisition.
You will collaborate closely with our marketing and sales teams to develop and execute campaigns and initiatives aimed at driving revenue growth. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to engage potential and existing customers in meaningful conversations about their needs and interests. You will also collaborate with freelancers and outsourced digital marketing consultants to ensure seamless web integration with our ERP systems and provide support for integration efforts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support marketing and sales efforts, including lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute campaigns and initiatives.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends and data to inform marketing and sales strategies.
- Create engaging content for digital marketing channels, such as social media and email marketing.
- Engage potential and existing customers in meaningful conversations to understand their needs and interests.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate them into marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop and implement content strategies for various social media platforms, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Devise sales strategies that leverage market campaigns for higher conversion rates.
- Create a sales campaign that effectively converts prospects into paying customers.
- Engage the audience and target customers through blogging activities.
- Develop and distribute surveys to measure client satisfaction, collect feedback, and improve retargeting and client retention strategies.
- Periodically create sales packages and discounts to drive customer acquisition.
- Manage marketing email automation and lead follow-up.
- Ensure seamless connection between the Marketing and Sales departments to achieve a high rate of lead conversion.
- Develop a marketing funnel with an active call to action that leads to an 80% conversion rate, such as discovery calls and discounts, along the customer journey.
- Integrate Calendly routing forms, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Odoo ERP to achieve segmentation, retargeting, and sales promotions.
- Collaborate with external digital marketing partners to leverage their channels and mentorship to execute marketing strategies.
- Consolidate and integrate various marketing platforms and social media channels to accomplish stated objectives.
- Support marketing and sales efforts
- Develop and execute campaigns and initiatives.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends .
- Create engaging content
- Digital marketing on social media and email marketing.
- Develop and implement content strategies
- Create a sales campaign
- Engage the audience and target customers
- Post-secondary certificate in business administration, marketing, supply chain, or relevant experience in marketing with post-secondary education in a related field.
- 0-3 years of work experience.
- Experience in marketing , data analysis, CRM applications
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Experience writing marketing copies
- Experience in Hubspot CRM, Odoo ERP, and Canva is an added advantage.
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
We offer an immersive experience that combines the best of both worlds: the chance to gain hands-on, practical experience in the dynamic fields of marketing and sales, and access to a supportive learning environment where personal and professional growth are paramount
Continuous learning and skill development
hands-on experience in marketing and sales, apply classroom knowledge to real-world situations
work closely with experienced marketing and sales professionals who can provide guidance
flexibility to work from anywhere, which allows you to balance your internship with other commitments